Central Reform Temple is a house of prayer for all people, worshiping in the progressive traditions of Reform Judaism, as we nurture spirituality and learning, and work for justice and peace in our community and the world.
- Our values and our worship reflect a commitment to the ideals embraced by the Classical Reform tradition – the historic, liberal expression of Reform Judaism in America.
- We welcome all who are seeking to experience Judaism’s universal spiritual ideals and traditions, regardless of religious background, with a special outreach to interfaith families and the LGBTQ community.
- We strive to respond to the mandate of our Hebrew Prophets through our service to others, and our commitment to interfaith understanding, fostered by our residence and partnership with Emmanuel Episcopal Church.
- We gather in worship that is accessible and embracing of our different spiritual paths, rooted in Jewish tradition and enriched with prayer, music and teaching.
- We seek to explore the insights of our Jewish tradition as we experience life’s joys and challenges, deepening our ties to our families, friends and community.